Surprisingly, making a delicious pancake is not that hard. Once you learn the basics of properly making a pancake, you can recreate it with your own unique touch filled with endless possibilities.
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of pure cane sugar (or honey)
- a pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of Almond or whole milk (plus more)
- 2 tbsp of melted butter (plus more for the pan or use nonstick cooking spray for pan)
STEP 1) Pre-heat nonstick pan to medium heat. Then Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
STEP 2) In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
STEP 3) Gradually pour in eggs, melted butter, and milk into the dry mixture. Whisk thoroughly.
STEP 4) Gradually add more milk to the batter until you reached desire texture (DO NOT add no more than 1 cup. I’d say 1/2 cup would be best, 1 cup is too thin. But remember, IT’S YOUR RECIPE NOT MINE!). Whisk thoroughly.
STEP 5) Add Butter or nonstick cooking spray to the pan (if using butter only use enough to grease the pan. Whip any excess oil out of the pan).
STEP 6) Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan. Once pancakes are filled with bubbles and the bottom is golden brown flip over and cook the other side until golden brown.
STEP 7) Place finished pancakes on a baking sheet in the oven to keep warm until all pancakes are finished.
- Freeze leftover instead of refrigerating, then bake in a 200 degree of until pancakes are warm, to keep fresh taste and texture.